Friday, May 15, 2015

The Luxurious Lifestyle




In life, few people are those that manage to be successful and have a good economic level. and when these few people manage to get it is when your life is transformed and begin to have every kind of luxury.

Live below the Possibilities

The millionaires are frugal. This means that at any time, make more money than you spend.
But there is something important to keep in mind, is that they are not necessarily so because they are already millionaires, but they were from the beginning, when they had a lot of money or even when they had nothing.

Invest time, energy and money Efficiently

If there is anything that millionaires are good, it is to manage its resources efficiently. This has to do directly with doing things "in a certain way" as Wattles says in his book.
Analyzes how efficiently you're investing your time, your money and your life energy every day, and see who can improve some things.

Economic independence vs. status

For a millionaire, it is much more valuable, to be free and independent, to be seen by society just like a millionaire.
It's important to be totally free of money worries, the neighbors think, "Oh, my neighbor has a lot of money" when they really did not sleep well at night because of the problems we face.
if now you've managed to be successful this will seem familiar and do not result strange, but if you have not yet reached it and you want to have it, put struggle attention to the following, and I will show you how you can become I hit someone through 10 simple steps.

1. Follow the money. In the economic environment of today you can not get the status of millionaire. The first step is to focus on increasing your income increases and repeat that. My income was $ 3,000 per month and nine years later were $ 20,000 per month. Begins to follow the money and that will force you to control your income and see opportunities.

 
2. Do not brag, show yourself to work. I did not buy my first luxury watch or car until my business and investment insurance were producing multiple streams of income. Still he is driving a Toyota Camry when I became a millionaire.
I am recognized for your work ethic, not for the things you buy.
3. Save to invest, do not save for save. The only reason to save money is to invest it later. Put it in a safe and untouchable account. Never use these accounts, even for an emergency. This will force you to keep up with number one (follow the money).
Today, at least twice a year, I'm broke because I always invest my surplus in companies that I can not enter.
4. Avoid debt that does not pay you. I borrowed money for a car just because I knew I could increase my income. The rich people use debt to leverage investments and grow their cash flows. Poor people use debt to buy things that make the rich richer.
5. Treat the money as a jealous lover. Millions of people want economic freedom, but only those who do have millions priority. To be rich and stay that way you gotta do it your priority. If you ignore this you ignore or worse, he will leave for someone who does not take priority.
6. Money never sleeps. Money knows no clocks, schedules or vacations and neither should you. Money loves people with work ethic.
When I was 26 I was in retail and the store where she worked closed at 7 pm Often you could find me there at 11pm selling something else. Never try to be the smartest or the luckiest person, just be sure to work harder than others.
7. Being poor does not make sense. I've been poor and stinks. He had enough and it also stunk. Eliminates all ideas that being poor is somehow good. Bill Gates said, "If you are born poor, it's not your fault. But if you die poor, it's your fault. "
8. Find a millionaire mentor. Most of us grew up in a middle class or poor and limit ourselves to the ideas of a group. I have studied millionaires to duplicate what they did. Find your personal mentor and study it. Most rich people are very generous with their knowledge and resources.
9. Make your money lift heavy things. Investing is the Holy Grail to become a millionaire and you should make more money from your investments to your work. If you have extra money you will not make investments.
The second company I started require an investment of $ 50,000. That company has given me back the same amount each month for the past ten years.
My third investment was in real estate, where I started with 350 thousand, much of what we had at the time. I am still owns the property and continues to give me income. Investing is the only reason to do the other steps and your money to work for you and lift heavy things.
10. It aims to have 10 million, not 1 million. The biggest financial mistake I ever made was not thinking big. There is no shortage of money on this planet, only a shortage of people who do not think big.
Apply these 10 steps and you will become a millionaire. Put aside the people who say that your financial dreams are by greed. Avoid make you rich quick schemes, be ethical, never give up and once you make it, helping others to arrive there too.
now it's your choice, you will know what kind of life you want, how you want to live, so if after all this, you complain about why you fail to obtain the success and because you have enough money, it's just your fault and it is not for anyone else, and I have given the material to be, and most importantly, never, ever you get to deal with people or be indifferent to them only because of their economic level.

No comments:

Post a Comment